MOST OF OUR JEWELLERY IS CRAFTED FOR EVERYDAY WEAR. OVERTIME WEAR AND TEAR DOES OCCUR SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE SUGGESTIONS BELOW FOR GENERAL CARE
- Remove your jewellery before engaging in practical activities. This will ensure that your jewellery does not get accidentally damaged.
- Beauty products for skin and hair can react with precious stones and metals, causing your jewellery to tarnish, discolour and even possibly corrode. Please put your jewellery on last, after applying and cosmetics, scents and sprays.
- When storing your jewellery, we recommend doing so in airtight boxes or bags. Exposure to the environment can cause your silver jewellery to tarnish over time. Storing it sensibly will keep it looking newer for longer.
- Do not store your jewellery in damp or humid conditions as this causes tarnishing and a damp environment attracts dust to stick and settle in the hard-to-clean settings.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery set with stones and pearls. If unsure about how to clean your jewellery please contact us directly.