PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Please note that each product is handmade by nadiamahmud and therefore is unique. Slight variations in form and material are part of the unique character of the work.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- In these terms and conditions:
- Reference to “we” and “us” is a reference to Nadiamahmud.online.
- Reference to “you” is a reference to the purchaser of the Goods from us.
- “Contract” means the contract between us for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
- “Goods” means the jewellery and other items purchased by you from us.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
- These Terms are the only terms and conditions on which we contract for the sale of Goods and they form an integral part of the Contract between us. If we agree to vary any of the terms, the variation must be in writing confirmed by our duly authorised representative and by you.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Payments can be made via PAYPAL In Canada, Interac payments can be made.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
- All orders are shipped from Canada and orders will leave the studio within 7 days. Your purchase will be placed in a jewelry box and protected for shipping.
- In the event of any unforeseen delay, we will advise you accordingly and provide an estimated shipping date. We will always aim to ship within 14 days of your order.
- This 7-day processing time does not apply to custom orders.
- For domestic shipping within Canada, Canada Post Xpresspost is used. Delivery usually takes between 1 to 2 business days and includes tracking, delivery confirmation and insurance. Cost: $25.
- For shipping to the USA, Canada Post Xpresspost USA is used. Delivery usually takes between 2 to 3 days and includes tracking, delivery confirmation and insurance. Cost: $40.
- We hope that you will be delighted and satisfied with your Nadia Mahmud jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are happy to offer an exchange or credit note within 7 days of purchase.
- Purchases exempt from both the refund and exchange policies, unless they are structurally faulty, are:
- Commissioned pieces (bespoke)
- Customised pieces
- All sales are final for any items purchased at a discounted rate and no exchanges or refunds will be made on discounted items.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- The risk of loss or damage to Goods passes to you upon delivery.
- Ownership in all Goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us have been received from you.
- You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Goods in your possession.
- You have no right to re-sell any Goods until payment has been received in full by us.
- If you:
- give us any incorrect personal information, or
- fail to make any payment when it is due, or
- cancel any payment, or
- become insolvent, or
- commit any breach of these Terms
- then, in any of those events, we have the right to cancel the Contract and recover possession of any Goods which have been supplied for which payment has not been received in full.
- We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, the act of God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In any of these circumstances, we reserve the right to terminate the Contract.
- Where the Goods include designs or works of art, these are prepared by a designer or artist who owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or adaptations of any such Goods.